- Be aware that this solution may be a little too strong for some materials other than metal and lens. It could possibly do damage or disintegrate softer surfaces.
- A special made ultrasonic cleaner for optical and similar lens.
- Removes dirt, smudges, dust, fingerprints, and grease from the surface of the lens.
- The possible dilution ratios for this solution is 5%-25% but it is typically used at 10%. It works best with de-ionized or similar water, try avoiding tap/faucet water.
- Optimal heating range is between 0°C and 25°C but is typically used at 20°C.
- Typical cleaning duration for this mixture is from 3-10 mins with a max cycle of 30 minutes.
- Rinse cleaned objects with water after use.
This concentrated solution has been specifically designed for cleaning eyeglasses and optical lenses. The gentle formula safely removes all dirt, grime, grease, and dust without scratching delicate glass surfaces. Always test prior to use on other applications.
Packaged in (2) 2.5 gallon bottles for easy use.